This a personal letter to all WPCC members from DJ Property Chief Executive – Mickey Jones
You might have seen in the media that DJ Property has made a large investment in a huge new gym in the middle of the Granby Industrial Estate. As you are a leading local business, I am writing to you to tell you about this opportunity, how it can help your business and benefit your staff.
Zone Fitness will be without question the BIGGEST & BEST gym in South Dorset, with over 19,000 sq ft of space (that’s over 7 doubles tennis courts), parking for over 150 cars and covered/secure cycle parking facilities. Conveniently located in Avon Close, in the middle of Granby.
Zone fitness is offering you, a special and unique relationship that aims to encourage an ongoing healthy lifestyle; an offer that will allow you to benefit from a discounted rate of gym & group class membership for your workforce.
Zone Fitness can grant you complete access to all of Zone Fitness’ new and state of the art cardio and strength equipment and all of our group fitness classes such as Revolution (spin), Fat Burn, Body Sculpt, Circuits, Core, Dance Fusion, Legs Bums Tums, Freestyle Step, HIIT, 20:20, Step HIIT, Bootcamp, Pilates, Body Blast, Zumba, Core & Les Mills Virtual classes.
The purpose of this offer is to firstly establish a positive relationship with our local community, but also allow you the opportunity to kick-start your road to improved health and fitness for your workforce.
- Physical inactivity has been linked to an increased risk of a range of health conditions including, coronary heart disease (CHD), stroke, osteoporosis, cancer, type 2 diabetes, obesity and mental health problems.
- Back pain is the most common cause of sickness absence from work in the UK.
- Work related stress, depression and anxiety form the second most common reasons for work related sickness absence.
- Evidence suggests that physical activity can benefit an organisation because staying in shape reduces health problems can help to prevent disease, maintain a healthy weight and promote mental health and wellbeing, a fitter workplace can make a big difference to your business.
With a corporate membership we’ll work with your company to provide the following health and wellness benefits:
Benefits for your employees:
- Access innovative classes, fitness programmes and facilities
- Workout with your colleagues and motivate each other
- Explore new workout ideas and techniques
- Work with our experts to get the most from your membership
- Financial saving through employer support
Benefits to your company:
- Improve team performance
- Grow employee confidence and morale
- Create a happier working environment
- Support a healthier workforce
- Attract new recruits and increase staff retention
- Experience less work absence* & recover more quickly from the illnesses they do get
- Experience lower staff turnover
- Regular exercise improves concentration & helps you be more productive
- Fewer industrial injuries
- Report higher levels of work satisfaction & boost employee confidence
- Create a positive corporate image
*According to the Physical Activity Task Force, physically active employees take 27% fewer days of sick leave. This equates to over two days’ improved attendance and a possible savings of £135 per employee.
Should this be of interest, I would like our General Manager (Neil Solmon) to visit you or speak with you and customise a corporate offering for your business. However, feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org, if I can be of assistance.
General Manager, Neil Solmon, 01305 819988, email@example.com
Yours in health and fitness,
Tel: +44 (0)1305 77 88 96
Fax: +44 (0)1305 77 88 06
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT