An opportunity for your voice to be heard on some of the most important topics affecting business in our area through meetings, website discussions, polls and forums.Business, social and on-line networking opportunities with other like-minded people in your area
- Access to WPCC website (member’s area) which includes news updates, discussions, forums, polling, voting and the Presidents blog.
- Access to news updates via the website, a weekly email newsletter, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Receive advice and support from our friendly and welcoming WPCC Executive Committee.
- Mentoring and business support service.
- Invitations to WPCC events throughout the year including for example meeting your local MP – see our event news on the website for more information.
- Access to WPCC brand logo and association for your corporate portfolio.
- Raise your profile, develop your business, increase your revenue and be inspired.
- Network with other businesses and potential clients.
- A collective voice on local issues.
- Help shape the future of Weymouth and Portland.
- Informative local speakers at the WPCC Breakfasts held once a month.
- At each of our monthly business breakfasts, Chamber members can, for FREE, display pop up banners and hand out leaflets. All we ask is that you book your sponsorship place in advance when booking your breakfast place.
- Opportunity to sponsor breakfast meetings and other Chamber events, raising the profile of your business or organisation.
- Watch what the Chamber can do for you