OFFERS FROM BUSINESS MEMBERS. The Chamber appreciates that changes will be needed in your business to trade safely and successfully. Here is a list of members who help with special offers. This is our NEW WPCC CLUBCARD. All businesses, members and non-members are encouraged to give SPECIAL OFFERS for WPCC members to encourage the growth of businesses in Weymouth and Portland. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to add your business to this list with details of your offer. All contact details for members are in the ‘DIRECTORY‘ A word from Chamber President Craig Oakes – “My fellow Chamber of Commerce Members, This is your exclusive Weymouth & Portland Chamber of Commerce Club Card. We need you to contact Richard at email@example.com with an offering. For instance if you are an accountants firm you may wish to offer 10% off or even 5% for other chamber members on production of their Chamber Club Card. You may be a solicitor and you may offer the first billable hour for Chamber Members. Make sure your logo is in the Chamber website ‘Directory’ and if not or you don’t have a logo then please let us know, and we will help you. We usually know a reasonable person. Why would I want to give something away I hear you say? The reason is, if you are a Chamber member you have an exclusive Chamber Club Card and if all 100 or so members with more joining daily have an offer you will not only never pay full price again just by being a member of the Weymouth & Portland Chamber of Commerce, but more people will be coming to you. What you will lose by discounting or offering time you will easily gain in new customers by volume.” Craig Oakes Your President Weymouth & Portland Chamber of Commerce
As you plan to restart your business, finance may prove more important than before. When seeking financial guidance it is important to know that you are receiving advice from a qualified professional, if you already have an accountant or business banking manager, we advise contacting them in the first instance as they already know your business. The following members may be able to offer advice:
- A Neat Payroll – Anita Luque ACIPP offers – Free set up and initial consultation for payroll, pension and CIS processing. firstname.lastname@example.org 07989430043
- Albert Goodman Accountants – albertgoodman.co.uk “We would like to extend our usual offer of a free 30 minute consultation to 1 hour for members of Weymouth and Portland Chamber of Commerce. We can review your current accounting system, provide advice on efficiencies or business structures or look at opportunities to get tax relief during this time.”
- AIBS Bookkeeping Limited – Members £50 discount if you sign up for 6 months or more – email@example.com
- Honey Asset Finance – we are pleased to offer free documentation fee’s on all finance agreements when funding through Honey Asset Finance for all members of the Weymouth and Portland Chamber of Commerce
LEGAL and PROPERTY
As you start to plan for your business restart, you may find you are facing legal questions which you may not have needed to consider previously, in particular related to employment rights, duty of care, late payments and arrears.
- BLANCHARDS BAILEY solicitors blanchardsbailey.co.uk
Quoin Property Consulting Limited – I would not charge members for any travel or disbursements in relation to any survey or site visits- (currently 55p a mile is chargeable) and also offer an hour free advice post survey. Website 07710 543305 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oakes Insure – “No broker setup fees for any new policies taken out by Chamber Members a saving of at least £50. Must mention that you are club card holder before policies are finalised and cover is instructed to take advantage of this offer”
BUSINESS SUPPORT, COUNSELLING AND HR
As you start to plan for your business restart, it is likely that you may encounter unexpected problems and unforeseen circumstances that impact employees and their performance and yours!
- Alison Fox Counselling Services Dorset 07714 762012 https://www.alisonfoxcounselling.co.uk/
- Julia Calleja from LIVEWELL DORSET — https://www.facebook.com/lwdorset/
- Dorset Business Mentors – https://dorsetbusinessmentors.uk/business-resilience
- Richard Langdon, Licensed Virtual Assistant, The Contemporary PA, 07857 373266 – I am happy to offer all Chamber Club Card Holders 10% off of my hourly rate for the first 3 months.
- Jurassic HR and Training Consultancy – We provide HR and Training consultancy for companies of all sizes. With the current changes to working practices due to Covid-19, remote working and mental health awareness, support for companies and employees is needed. So because of this we will offer 10% off our normal rate for any chamber member as well as discuss a further discount should you require a bulk contract of services. Please contact us via email on email@example.com or by phone on 07873874478.
- Andrew Murphy – RHC IMZADI Consulting – The Low Carbon Energy Consultancy – I can give 20 percent off my standard consultancy rates and offer the first hour of consultancy for free.
MEDIA and MARKETING
- Blackgate Loft Image Studios – 50% off their first logo animation and 25% off all other services from photography to video to studio hire. To claim any discounts all they have to do is like my FB page and get in touch there. I am putting together a list of services on my FB page www.facebook.com/blackgateloft.
- Jurassic Creative – Catherine Bolado – My offer for members is a free 30 min telephone call to talk through their PR and marketing needs and see if I can give them a few helpful pointers.
- Light FX UK – “Promote your business with engaging projections that are captivating, memorable and inspiring. Let us illuminate your business with a 10% discount to members.”
- Love-Weymouth.co.uk and https://www.facebook.com/WeymouthandPortland/
- Dorset Echo – We would like to offer the following to chamber members;
- Free* in print advert and social media promotion for exclusive reader offers – for example free cuppa, BOGOF
- Free* in print advert and social media promotion for competitions – for example win a family ticket (minimum prize applies)
- Free inclusion on the Dorset Echo virtual jobs fair online for 4 weeks – subject to availability *Terms and conditions, minimum prize values and offer values apply
- Social Footprints – 10% discount for all of my packages to new customers
- Fourth Wall Media – A feature video for your business with a saving of £70 for members. Fourth Wall Feature_CHAMBER_INFOPACK
- Catwards Draughting – 20% discount on all 3D printing.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Expectations and responsibilities for your business around health and safety may have increased and you need to make sure you are operating in a way that ensures the safety of your staff and customers and maintains social distancing.
- A3C Management – We are offering a free consultation for businesses. A dedicated discussion about what you do and where that site within the minefield of safety legislation. In short a chance to find out the things you don’t know that you don’t know. What’s the harm in a conversation.
- AMG Safety – Adrian McGrath – firstname.lastname@example.org amgsafetyltd.com
RETAIL, CATERING AND SUPPLIES
- The Loft Restaurant is offering all chamber members and all staff/associates of chamber businesses a 10% discount with the Card.
- The Boat That Rocks Restaurant is offering all chamber members and all staff/associates of chamber businesses a 10% discount with Card.
- MKM Building Supplies Ltd – Weymouth — We offer a Local Business Discount Card, all MEMBERS need to do is register and you will be supplied with an account number that gives you and all your staff special discounts across all product ranges.
- The Gresham Hotel – Chamber club card members can receive a one time 5% discount when booking for family to stay in Weymouth.
- Appleby Systems