COVID-19 UPDATES, INFORMATION AND SUPPORT LINKS TO HELP BUSINESSES
Resources for your business: Coronavirus hub – a regularly updated information portal for all government updates, FAQs and other relevant information.
We know there are huge concerns regarding the potential impact of Coronavirus and we’re doing all we can to support the business community through these challenging times.
C-19 Business Support Service 1:1 support for Dorset businesses and charities during the Covid-19 Pandemic. Immediate and ongoing expert mentor support to navigate your challenges with up to 3 months free of charge (and 90% subsidised thereafter). Open to all micro, small and medium size businesses on a confidential basis.
- You can download and print all these health and safety signs for free and use them as you need. Please link to https://www.websiteplanet.com/blog/free-printable-posters-covid-19/ site.
The Business Support Helpline number in England FREEPHONE 0800 998 1098. The helpline provides free, impartial business support and signposting services to businesses in England – which currently includes business advice on Covid-19.
HEALTH SAFETY EXECUTIVE
Downloadable posters for the workplace Public Health England have lots of resources to download including posters for the workplace. You can find posters, social media posts, banners and more using the link below for: -Handwashing and hygiene -Symptoms -Shopping -Travelling to work -At work See all of the resources available on the Public Health England website.
- Latest information and advice about Covid-19 and health and safety
- Latest information about Covid-19 and social distancing, keeping businesses open and in-work activities.
- Latest information about protecting home workers
- A guide for talking with your workers about preventing coronavirus
- A short guide about working safely during the coronavirus outbreak
WORKING IN CONSTRUCTION AND OUTDOOR WORK
- Government information and guidance about working safely in the construction sector and other outdoor work
- BuildUK have compiled a list of useful resources and guidance for the construction sector
WORKING IN FACTORIES,PLANTS AND WAREHOUSES
- Government information and guidance about working safely in factories,plants and warehouses
- British Retail Consortium’s guide to social distancing in warehouses
WORKING IN OTHER PEOPLE’S HOMES
- Government information and guidance about working safely in other people’s homes
LABS AND RESEARCH FACILITIES
- Government information and guidance about working safely in labs and research facilities
OFFICES AND CONTACT CENTRES
- Government information and guidance about working safely in offices and contact centres
RESTAURANTS OFFERING TAKEAWAY OR DELIVERY
- Government information and guidance about working safely in restaurants offering takeaway or delivery
SHOPS AND BRANCHES
- Government information and guidance about working safely in shops and branches
- Government information and guidance about working safely in vehicles
TEST AND TRACE
NHS Test and Trace service to form a central part of the government’s coronavirus recovery strategy. Anyone with symptoms will be tested and their close contacts will be traced. New guidance means those who have been in close contact with someone who tests positive must isolate for 14 days, even if they have no symptoms, to avoid unknowingly spreading the virus. Test and Trace guidance for workplaces can be found here.