Can you help the RFCA?
We have been instructed on behalf on Wessex RFCA to undertake a property search for a new Cadet Centre within Weymouth and the surrounding area. I was hoping you may be able to help or know of any suitable properties in the area.
We have been given the following brief:
- Weymouth or the immediate surrounding area.
- Building, plot of land with opportunity to build on or conversion/refurb potential of a building.
- Close to public transport links – accessible location for Cadets.
- Energy efficient with low running costs.
- Some area of external space for parading an 4-5 car parking bays.
- 180-250sqm (1,938 -2,691sqft).
- Freehold or Leasehold opportunities will be considered. Leasehold must be a minimum term of 25 -30 years at a peppercorn rent. Any lease must permit redevelopment for a cadet centre and should be contracted inside the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.
If you have any properties that may have potential to fit the above brief, please do get in contact. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
D: +44 (0)117 988 5266
M +44 (0)7951 100984
email@example.com | avisonyoung.co.uk
St Catherine’s Court, Bristol, BS8 1BQ
|Twitter | Property Listings|