This is a fully-funded Peer Networks programme delivered by Dorset Chamber in Partnership with Dorset LEP.
The online 6 part programme, delivered by Clive Ozzard will be covering the following areas
- Health and wellbeing – why this is important in your business
- Practical steps for managing stress – exploring the causes of stress and how we can take steps to reduce this
- Practical steps for managing workloads
- Managing your work-life balance
- Managing relationships and addressing conflict in the workplace
- Bringing this all together for a forward plan to facilitate change
To be eligible to apply for the programme, applicants should have a minimum of 5 staff but businesses with a minimum of 2 staff are also invited to apply – and 1 person from each business is eligible to attend. Business also needs to be based in Dorset. Unfortunately individuals or businesses that have participated on other Peer Networks programme are not eligible to apply.
The programme will also offer a great opportunity to share experiences and best practice with other like-minded individuals – all in a facilitated and friendly, confidential environment. Delegates will find huge value in working with others and programmes such as this often lead to long-lasting business relationships.