CELEBRATING WEYMOUTH BUSINESSES – FINALISTS IN THE DORSET TOURISM AWARDS 2020/2021
Nothe Fort is delighted to announce that they have been shortlisted for the Dorset Tourism Awards 2021 – Small visitor Attraction of the Year. The award ceremony will be held on Thursday 4th February.
A large number of Weymouth businesses have been shortlisted for awards, alongside WPCC members’; Nothe Fort, Shalim’s Indian Restaurant and Al Molo Restaurant. We see this as a ‘good news story’ for all Weymouth Businesses – celebrating the best of our wonderful area and the resilience and hard work of our local businesses community.
“Nothe Fort is so excited and proud to be a finalist in the Dorset Tourism Awards.
We would like to acknowledge the debt of gratitude we owe to many generations of local volunteers; their hard work over the 40 years gave us a good foundation to survive.
We would also like to thank our current volunteers who have worked so hard over the last summer. Their ability to put in place new ways of working very quickly has meant that Nothe Fort could adapt and continue to operate under the new covid restrictions. Finally, we would like to thank the Weymouth community for all their support.”
James Farquharson, Nothe Fort Chairman
SMALL VISITOR ATTRACTION OF THE YEAR
· Nothe Fort, Weymouth, nothefort.org.uk @NotheFort
B&B AND GUESTHOUSE OF THE YEAR
- St John’s Guest House, Weymouth, stjohnsguesthouse.co.uk @Fishersdream
- Channel View Guesthouse, Weymouth, channelviewweymouth.co.uk
CASUAL DINING AWARD
- Fish ‘n’ Fritz, Weymouth, fishnfritz.co.uk @fishnfritzwey
RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR
- Al Molo, Weymouth, almolo.co.uk, @AlMoloWeymouth
- Shalims Indian Restaurant, Weymouth, shalimsbaltihouse.co.uk @ShalimsBalti