Volunteer Centre Dorset, Weymouth Area Development Trust, Age UK North, South and West Dorset, and #HelpAndKindness have brought together partners from the local community, Weymouth Town Council and Dorset Council, the NHS and voluntary and community sector to open the Weymouth Information Shop.
The Weymouth Information Shop is for residents and visitors to find information about…
- wellbeing, community and health services
- access to volunteering opportunities
- what’s on in Weymouth for tourists and visitors
- help for community groups
- access to local services, events and activities
You can drop in and chat to the team, pick up leaflets and information, and find out about all kinds of support and services available in Weymouth.
The shop is normally open between 10am and 4pm Monday to Saturday.
You’ll find the shop at 98 St Mary’s Street, Weymouth. (Opposite Marks and Spencers and next to Costa Coffee.)
Picture and Article: https://www.weymouthinformationshop.co.uk/